Affected by Covid-19?
Discounted virtual sessions are available for those financially affected by COVID-19 crisis
Contact for pricing details
Additional Mental Health and Crisis Resources
● NYS COVID Emotional Support Helpline: Call 1-844-863-9314; free, confidential support to callers experiencing increased anxiety due to the COVID-19 emergency. Available 8am - 10pm 7 days a week.
● NYC Well: Call 1-888-692-9355, or text “WELL” to 65173, or chat at: https://nycwell.cityofnewyork.us/en/get-help-now/chat-with-a-counselor-now/. Available 24/7.
● National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255); En Español 1-888-628-9454. Free, confidential crisis hotline that is available 24/7. People who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have hearing loss can contact the Lifeline via TTY at 1-800-799-4889.
● Crisis Text Line: Text “HELLO” to 741741 The Crisis Text hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the U.S and serves anyone, anytime you need support.
● Disaster Distress Helpline: Call 1-800-985-5990, Free hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people experiencing emotional distress related to any disaster or text TalkWithUs to 66746.
● Frontline Helpline: (866) 676-7500 to speak with a first responder for support.
● National Parent Helpline: is available Monday through 1 pm to 10 pm to provide emotional support and problem-solving help for parents: 1-855-427-2736.
● Free COVID-19 Anxiety Workbook from The Wellness Society in English and Spanish https://thewellnesssociety.org/free-coronavirus-anxiety-workbook/
● The National Alliance on Mental Illness NYC (NAMI) offers a variety of support resources to help you or a loved one with general or COVID-related mental health concerns. Call their helpline 212-684-3264 from 10 am to 6 pm or email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Visit naminyc.org/covid for additional services and information