Affected by Covid-19?
Discounted virtual sessions are available for those financially affected by COVID-19 crisis
Contact for pricing details
Suffering from heightened anxiety during this global pandemic? Struggling with managing quarantine? Pregnant or post-partum during this time? Worried about your health or loved ones? Virtual video teletherapy can help.
During this unprecedented time, sleeping issues can arise. As a certified insomnia expert, I can help you to improve your sleep through virtual video teletherapy, utilizing individualized Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I).
Losing someone in this unique and difficult climate can be unbearably painful. Virtual teletherapy is available to help you process your loss during this difficult time. Loss of meaning, loss of a job, and other losses can also be processed with this technology.
Are you a healthcare worker who has experienced additional stress, trauma, and loss during this pandemic? Virtual Telehealth is available for added support and processing traumatic experiences.
Additional Mental Health and Crisis Resources
● NYS COVID Emotional Support Helpline: Call 1-844-863-9314; free, confidential support to callers experiencing increased anxiety due to the COVID-19 emergency. Available 8am - 10pm 7 days a week.
● NYC Well: Call 1-888-692-9355, or text “WELL” to 65173, or chat at: https://nycwell.cityofnewyork.us/en/get-help-now/chat-with-a-counselor-now/. Available 24/7.
● National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255); En Español 1-888-628-9454. Free, confidential crisis hotline that is available 24/7. People who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have hearing loss can contact the Lifeline via TTY at 1-800-799-4889.
● Crisis Text Line: Text “HELLO” to 741741 The Crisis Text hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the U.S and serves anyone, anytime you need support.
● Disaster Distress Helpline: Call 1-800-985-5990, Free hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people experiencing emotional distress related to any disaster or text TalkWithUs to 66746.
● Frontline Helpline: (866) 676-7500 to speak with a first responder for support.
● National Parent Helpline: is available Monday through 1 pm to 10 pm to provide emotional support and problem-solving help for parents: 1-855-427-2736.
● Free COVID-19 Anxiety Workbook from The Wellness Society in English and Spanish https://thewellnesssociety.org/free-coronavirus-anxiety-workbook/
● The National Alliance on Mental Illness NYC (NAMI) offers a variety of support resources to help you or a loved one with general or COVID-related mental health concerns. Call their helpline 212-684-3264 from 10 am to 6 pm or email at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Visit naminyc.org/covid for additional services and information